Teach For Bulgaria (Заедно в час) is looking for a Corporate Partnerships Specialist who will support the financial sustainability of the organization by building strong partnerships with existing and new corporate partners, growing our network of individual supporters in Bulgaria and abroad, and securing new funding opportunities from a diverse mix of sources. The new team member must be driven by our shared mission: to work towards a future, in which every child in Bulgaria will have access to quality education and be able to reach their full potential.
We are looking for a candidate who:
- Is able to maintain and develop strong relationships with partners and supporters
- Is able to navigate multiple priorities, often in a fast-paced environment with both creativity and solid organizational skills
- Has strong strategic and analytical thinking and socio-emotional competencies necessary for working effectively with diverse stakeholders
- Has excellent written and oral communication skills, both in Bulgarian and English
- With a minimum 4 years of full-time work experience
- Preferably has previous experience in fundraising, sales, account management and/or partnership building.
Please review the detailed job description below.
To apply, please submit your professional CV and a cover letter in English to Neli Kocheva, Head of Development (email: email@example.com) by July 15, 2022.
In the cover letter, please be specific about:
– why you would want to work at Teach For Bulgaria;
– what attracts you to this position;
– what expertise you would be bringing to the organization.
Please note that we review candidates on a rolling basis, so early applications are highly encouraged!
Required skills for the role
- Improves constantly by proactively working on own growth and by seeking and integrating feedback from peers.
- Delivers effective feedback to colleagues and helps them grow.
- Builds positive professional relationships with a range of audiences and in a range of circumstances.
- Effectively communicates messages and ideas to others.
Goal Setting and Effective Execution
- Develops effective and aligned plans for reaching SMART goals related to Development team annual fundraising goals and long-term projections.
- Monitor progress and adjust course as needed. Executes in an effective and efficient manner.
- Goal oriented, with a balanced view of short-term and long-term priorities.
- Has a developed attention to detail and regularly reflects on outputs, outcomes and lessons to integrate in future tasks.
- Action-oriented and believes there is always something he/she can do.
- Not afraid to experiment with new approaches and put the work necessary to achieve results.
- Analyzes data on relevant work streams to derive conclusions on how to improve.
- Grounds decisions in identified trends and problem-solves.
What we offer
Competitive salary for the sector, with 20 paid vacation days per year. An additional paid vacation day for every year in the organization. Use of a work laptop, cell phone and access to work vehicles for work-related needs.
Social benefits, including supplementary health insurance and food vouchers.
Access to individualized professional development (PD) opportunities and network of PD specialists and resources, including through Teach For All and Bulgarian-based experts.
Options for hybrid work – remotely or from our inviting workspace shared with driven and supportive colleagues.
Opportunities to engage with representatives of some of the leading companies in Bulgaria and abroad. Travel is a rewarding part of the role, as he/she supports expanding our base of supporters in Bulgarian communities in the UK and the US.
The rewarding aspect of contributing towards the mission of the organization, being a part of the Teach For Bulgaria community and working alongside professionals with expertise in the education field.